[FC] ALUMINUM POLISH

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 14:17:17 EDT 2006

my take on this is, if polishing compound with the correct buffer and correct
speed and pressure dont do it (start on ther back of the flat grille are for
practice), there seems to be a lot of those grilles around cheap. in fact i
might even have some left but not sure and my life is a high speed merry?go
round right now, with the big move.
so the correct answer is: try your local chrome shop , they know how to buff
almost anything buffable , stainless or aluminum. there is a trick to it
rquireing lots of practice on the type of compound , wheel texture , and pressure
applied. its worth it unless you find a good one cheap.
regards, tim colson