[FC] Part Prices

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 9 01:48:31 EDT 2006

Ramp in nice shape has to be 3 to 400 if you can even find one.  More? ..
maybe.  Nice latches will likely add close to 100 more.

Windshield - last time I checked, about a year ago - a new one - tinted -
installed was around (a little over) 600.  If they are still available
today, I can't say - but probably.

Trans is a matter of personal preference.

Others may (will) have varying opinions.

Later, JR