[FC] FC Anti-Roll Bars - We're up to 16 people & 19 sets!

Greg & Virginia walthours at starpower.net
Mon Jun 5 21:21:27 EDT 2006

Update #4:  As of Monday, 6/5/06, checks have been received from those in bold.  I will make one trip to the credit union with all the checks this Friday morning.  I have commitments from the following:

1. Greg Walthour
2. Dave Ziegler
3. Joel Rushworth
4. Mike Weirmier
5. Charles Bartlett
6. Ed Corson
7. Larry Hickerson
8. Ray Davis
9. Jeff Stonesifer (2 sets)
10. Patrick Skiver
11. Garry Parsley (2 sets)
12. Ben Stiles
13. Allen Bristow
14. Anonymous (2 sets)
15. Jean Allan
16. Robert Grieshaber

Please send your checks or money orders to my home address:

Greg Walthour
7025 Coventry Road
Alexandria  VA  22306

If you have not already done so, please email me your home or shipping address, & a contact phone #, so I can submit the addresses with the order.