[FC] Anyone with a spare turn signal cable and clamp?

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sat Jun 3 21:28:47 EDT 2006

Hi all!

The PO removed the sliding switch and cable and cut off the connector and stuck a butt ugly aftermarket FlashOMatic turnsignal optron on the mast jacket.

Does anyone out there have an extra of any or all of these do dads?

I need the cable, the clamp inside the housing, the two cancelling pawls, the pawl spring, and the electrical connector.

As an aside, I used a plastic wall anchor (delrin - translucent white, fairly pliable) as the roller and it works great.

Thanx ...

Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC
62 Greenbrier still waiting for a bunch o rubber stuff and window whiskers from Corvair Underground....