[FC] Rear wheel bearing?

Russell, Sam Sam_Russell at trekbikes.com
Thu Apr 6 11:04:23 EDT 2006

Guys I took apart my first rear wheel bearing the other night, I cleaned
it up and then let it dry over night. Last night

I took a really good look at it and one roller on the inner bearing has
pits (no rust or discoloration, just pits). The rest

of the bearing looks great. Should I lose sleep over this or just keep
my eyes pealed for a better one in the future?

Can I replace that one roller? I was half considering driving the old
girl to the convention, what should I do? Thanks in

advance for your help.

Sam Russell