[FC] Old Gabriel Shocks

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Sun Oct 23 01:42:26 EDT 2005

Joel,
A 1977 Gabriel catalog would direct you to use these on Early & FC
and certain early late 1950's - thru mid 1960's Ford & Mercury products.
These are hydraulic (not low pressure gas) The valving would rather soft and
the extended length is just too long - rear wheel tuck under issue.
I think I have some of these in the dungeon.
See you at GWFBT&SM
David

I've got some old Gabriel adjustable shocks, presumably for a 'vair, part
numbers 45433 P8CB and 45433 P7JC.  Anyone have access to old crossreference
type material (I checked their website, and come up with bupkiss)