[FC] Re: body parts

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 12:54:24 EDT 2005

Clarks has a large inventory of NOS body panels.  All inventory is on the website.  Look up the part and then click on the part number.  If it is in stock, it will have a price.  If it isn't it will have the last available price and a "notify" notation.  When the part becomes available again, the price might be revised to reflect the new cost and all people on the list are notified of the new price and availability.  Clarks doesn't update pricing on parts that are "no longer available" until it becomes available again.
Paul in CT