[FC] Steves door latch (now Webshots complaint)

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Thu May 19 20:58:27 EDT 2005

Hi Keith... when I went to webshots to see your tank, my computer was
accosted with two nasty looking banners warning me that my computer needs
bigtime upgrading and protection.... and as an example, when I clicked the
back button, everything froze. I clicked on close and it went away. Nasty
trick on webshots part.... My computer is up to date with the latest filter
programs. I do not particularly want to go back to webshots again. Have you
had any other complaints?
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm