[FC] suspicious activity on eBay... I need your advice folks....

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 02:30:57 EDT 2005

Delete it or send it to spoof at ebay.com and let them deal with it..... Paul in CT...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser
  To: corvanatics at corvair.org ; corvairs at cybrus.net
  Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 1:37 AM
  Subject: [FC] suspicious activity on eBay... I need your advice folks....

  I received an ebay account incident alert from Alyssa N Grove claiming that someone has tried to use my account to bid on ebay. The email goes on to say that I need to reply within 48 hours with a code number and do up a form to confirm my account.

  I am very suspicious of this warning and see it as a way for someone else to get my information.

  Has anyone had this kind of experience with ebay?

  thanx
  Merv Krull
  SalmonArm, BC