[FC] rampside camper for sale

Shawn Sirna shawnsirna at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 3 21:50:45 EDT 2005

If anyone is interested in camping, I have a Rampside camper made by
Roadrunner for sale. The entire outside has been redone. I started by
stripping it, priming and painting the outside white. The roof is
totally sealed with an armaguard truck bed coating (which is color
matched). All new wiring, lights, and the windows are resealed. I have
installed two new roof vents, one has an electric fan. All four corners
have hydraulic jacks.
The interior has new wiring, new insulation, new lights, and wall
panels.
It will need to be finished from there with the cabinets and sink, etc.
If interested, please e-mail off list for pictures and more info at
Shawnsirna at shaw.ca.

Asking $500 US
P.S. This camper was built so the ramp door can stay on.