[FC] Back in cyber space again.... (non corvair)

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Wed Apr 20 22:27:33 EDT 2005

Hi all!

Our computer started hopping and popping and farting around a couple of days ago.... while I was just reading email, the CPU was incredibly busy... I wondered what was going on, so I checked the task manager (control/alt/delete) and saw easily 50 programs running and the CPU nearly taching out in the 90%+ range.... then I noticed a new program BearShare that one of the kids downloaded to get free music from the internet.... I tried to get rid of it and numerous other programs I did not recognize which stopped the run on the CPU, but I accidently wiped out the sound driver too.. oops!
moral of the story.... I don't know... is there one? Hmmm... how about the old "two edged sword" cliche, eh?

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC