[FC] Re: 3rd brake lite

Fri Sep 24 08:03:01 2004

In a message dated 9/24/2004 1:52:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
source@adnc.com writes:

I want  to add a Third Brake Light to the top center on my Tailgate - not
further  forward. The driver behind you may not look forward  and upwards on
your vehicle...

> I am interested in adding a Third Brake Light  for my Rampside

    If you look at the current vehicles today the third  light is mounted
high and in the back window, some are in the trunk deck lid.  But most pick ups
have the light on the top of the cab at the rear corner.
    The most important thing is the extra lighting  almost anywhere you put
it.
    Ken Hand