[FC] ... body work and repaint time! the cheap way!

Sat Jan 17 07:33:01 2004

check with your local B O C E S or adult body shop school.  they sometimes
are looking for a project like that and usually do nice work.  you dont want to
be in a hurry, and the cost should only be for materials(darn cheap!) my
lakewood is in a classroom now looking very good so far, it was a challenge for
them. they made panels and welded them in, the whole bit.  im not sure how much
they will paint inside yet but it is a color change. i think there are a few
pictures on the website.  my van will go there next i hope. saving bucks right
now is kinda important to me but i want my cars nice also.  so far we think it
will cost under $500 including paint!  so you see it might be worth a shot at
it..                               regards tim colson