[FC] Feedback Requested-Which one do I keep?

Wed Jan 14 01:28:01 2004

Oh, I'm rather used to disappointment when it comes to selling cars. I
realistically know that everything I own wouldn't meet Steve's asking price. The
only drawback to buying as something as nice as Steve's van is that it couldn't
be driven on a regular basis. I like driving my cars, everyday if possible.
Since neither of my vans are as nice as his, they can be driven to work, Home
Depot, etc.  The paint and body work on my 65 convertible ran 3,500 last year,
the hit and run accident probably will set me back at least 700.00 for the
repair. Those are the pitfalls of having something really nice.

Phil McNear
62 8 door Corvan
62 Corvan
65 Monza 110 convertible