[FC] What's Up!

Christopher E Nicholson corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Oct 8 07:25:01 2003

Funnt that you put it in the terms of a vacation Paul.... I'm planning on
spending my vacation this year getting my '64 Greenbrier into shape. What
do I do for a living? Uh, restoring other peoples' cars at a paint and
body shop! Remember the story about the cobbler with no shoes for his own
kids.....?

Chris Nicholson
Nashville, TN
'63 700 sedan 84/PG (driven daily)