[FC] Ozark Classic Corvair Club

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon May 19 09:16:01 2003

Tom,

I regret to inform you that the Ozark Classic Corvair Club is not in
existence anymore.  Last year I tried to get things rolling and ended up
with little REAL interest in getting it going.

This is a terrible loss, as I am to far away from KC or STL to be of much
benefit to either of these clubs.

Keith Hammett
Willard, Missouri  (just north of Springfield)
pair '65 Monza Verts
'66 Monza Coupe (parts)
'62 Rampside

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of thomas shepard
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 5:18 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org; Corvanatics@corvair.org;
corvanantics@corvair.org; .
Subject: [FC] Ozark Classic Corvair Club

Hey Gang,
Can any one tell me if the Ozark Classic Corvair Club is still in existence?
I am sending out invitations to this years Fire & ICE 5th annual Time Trials
to be held in Marshalltown, Iowa.

The event will be held on August 16th 2003. This is a Saturday that will
start at 8 a.m. and goes to 5 p.m. Entry fee will be, if before August 5th,
$25 for an ICE or CORSA member, or $30 for other person driving a Corvair.
There will also be an $5 entry if you have a Monza Jr./ Chevy Jr. There is a
Dinner later that Evening that reservations will need to be made.

On Sunday, August 17th ,2003 there will be a Show and Shine car event to be
held at the Clemons Chevrolet car lot.
The hours will be from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00p.m. so that people can get on the
road to head back home. Lunch will be on your own. There is a Heartland
Buffet across the street, an Applebee's down the street, a Wendy's across
the street and several others not too far. The car lot location is within
walking distance from the host hotel. The address is 2909
South Center Street.
Tom Shepard
' 61 Loadside
' 65 Monza
ICE Pres

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]