[FC] Looking for address for James Hogarth of BC

Fri Jul 25 21:22:02 2003

Hey guys and gals, and you Crazy Canucks,
I just had our club newsletter returned to me that I had sent to James
Hogarth. I had the correct postage on it (60 cents) and the address has worked on
the others I have sent, but now I have a "return to sender/renvoi a
l'expediteur" lable on it. The address was taken from the CORSA list of the BoD that I
have...
Anyone wanna fill me in on whats up? Did I goof? Did the Canuck Pony Express
get ambushed? Is James Hogarth still on the BoD? Better yet, has he MOVED? The
lable has "moved" and "unknown" on it, but neither are circled...
If anyone can fill me in that with some info I would be tickled to death!
Thanks!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com