[FC] On the road again....

Mon Jul 14 06:13:00 2003

Hey guys and gals,
I'll be hitting the dusty trail here in about 30 minutes, on my way to the
Carlisle area. We'll be camping at Caledonia State Park on the recommendation of
someone who knows... I just hope all the nice shaded spots aren't taken.
;-)
I won't be driving my 'brier because Cheryl wants something with a/c to drive
around in, and she's gonna be taking the girls sight-seeing while I'm
mooching around the convention.
Like someone else stated, it'll be nice to put faces with names.
I'll be bringing a spare 'vair belt "just in case" I see someone stopped
along the road...
Y'all take care, and behave while I'm gone.... I don't wanna miss any "Jerry
Springer moments!"
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson
Crittenden, KY
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver (sitting at home for a week)
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
www.kycorsa.com