[FC] lost wax

John corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Jul 10 17:01:00 2003

Have you considered doing it yourself?  Get the paperback book "Lost Wax Investment Casting" by C.W. Ammen, ISBN 0-8306-7725-9, first published by TAB BOOKS in 1997.  It shows you how to do it yourself.  Or find a local mechanical engineering college that has a lab with casting facilities.  Pay one of the students to do it for you.

John