BSCC- A REMINDER

RAYMOND BOMBARDIER bomma at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 18:43:17 EST 2018

Hello everyone!!

Just a reminder about our last Monthly Meeting of the year this Wednesday evening.

Important - It's Election Night and we'll be voting in your new President for 2019.  Your choices are Paul Botelho or Jason Cesana.  The remainder of officers are running unopposed.

After the meeting we'll be feasting on a Pot Luck Smorgasbord that we're all providing, so come hungry.

and finally.....Please remember to bring in a small donation of canned goods or any other non-perishable items for our annual collection for The Living Bread Food Pantry of Plainville.  Your donations will be delivered to them after their Sunday Services.   The Club will also be donating a check for $250.00 so if you don't want to lug canned goods we'll also be glad to accept cash donations to add to our club's check for them to purchase vouchers for turkeys.

Thank you in advance....Ray  💖