BSCC- ***A FRIENDLY REMINDER***

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 23:57:27 EST 2016

Hello everyone.

Traditionally the November Monthly Meeting is the best attended meeting of the year.

I'm reminding you all that we'll have boxes set up to collect any non-perishable food / canned good donations you can spare.

Whatever is donated on Wednesday evening will be delivered next Sunday to 'The Living Bread Food Pantry' in Plainville.

Besides your donations the club will also present their Director, Becky Simon, with a $200.00 check.

This is our club's annual charitable event. Our ' thank you pizza party ' will follow the business portion of the Nov. Meeting.

Many thanks for your generosity!

Ray 'B' - BSCC President