BSCC- ***EVENT REMINDER***

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 13:06:01 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!

What a glorious afternoon/evening we have for CORVAIR NIGHT at the Mass Cruiser's Cruise Night held on Route 1 just south of Gillette Stadium by the Bass-Pro store; (for those who have never been). We're hoping for a huge presence from our club members to show everyone that the Corvair is alive and well. We do have preferred parking front and center by Cruisin' Bruce Palmer's DJ tent. Even if you can't bring your Corvair please come and support the club tonight. Come anytime from 2 PM on. You can't make it before 6. NO problem!! Come on down then. Be a banana and join 'the BSCC bunch' later today.

I hope to see you there. Ray 'B'