BSCC- request

Jon Guignard gnard at empire.net
Thu Jul 21 21:34:08 EDT 2016

I received the following request with further details below.  It is quite a long drive for any of us from Central NH on a weekday.  I'm wondering if anyone else is interested?  Let me know ASAP and I will give you the contact info. Thanks!

My name is Jeff Hennessey. I own a 1963 Monza Spyder Coupe. I
am trying to locate an owner of a well restored, or well preserved
stock late model Corvair to participate in a Newburyport, MA car show
on August 18th. Please contact me. Thank you. Jeff
  It's Thursday , August 18, from 3:00 PM until 8:00 PM. It's not a Cruise night in the traditional sense. It's an invitation only event because there are a limited number of (300 or so) spaces in downtown Newburyport. The local radio station broadcasts live and there will be bands, music and literally thousands of people walking the streets.
  They prefer original cars, with one example of each. We have my 63 Spyder as an for an early model Corvair. We would like to have a late model Corvair so at people can see the two styles. We pay $12.00 each for what is a very good time. Please let me know if there is any interest and I will put the owner in touch with the organizers.  .

  Best regards,

  Jeff Hennessey

---