BSCC- Fundraiser

Teddie Borey tborey at wellesley.edu
Tue Feb 2 18:55:23 EST 2016

Hi Jason, count me in. Cathy M mentioned it to me and I will be going to
the fundraiser with her.

--
Regards,
Teddie

Teddie Borey
LTS Voice Services
Wellesley College
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
phone: 781-283-3216
e-mail: tborey at wellesley.edu

*The Voice Services Office requires two to three business days to process
phone service requests. All submissions must be complete and contain all
the necessary information. If there are (5) or more phone moves, adds or
changes, we will contact you with a date our technicians are available to
complete your request.  To report a problem with your telephone service or
if you need immediate assistance, please call the HelpDesk at x3333.*

*** Many people want your password so they can steal your information. If
an email asks you to send your password or directs you to a page that is
NOT in the wellesley.edu domain, DO NOT provide your password. LTS will
never ask for your passwords -- when in doubt, contact the LTS Computing
Help Desk.