BSCC- Nice Corvair For Sale

John Wingle aircooled1969 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:21:54 EDT 2016

Hello All,

I've come to the difficult decision to let one of my favorites go. The collection has grown and I find myself enjoying the convertibles more so.....

I'm selling my 69 Monza Coupe. A very late 1969 production car (5540 of 6000). Raised  in southern Florida where is spend most of its life until I purchased it in 2007. Having always been pampered as a collector vehicle, it was well known in the Central Florida Corvair Club throughout the 80's. Other than one professional repaint of the original Glacier Blue in the very early 80's, the car is largely original. Straight, rust free, honest and incredibly reliable it's been one of the best, if not THE best Corvair I've owned. I'd like it to stay in the Bay State family and know it's being as well cared for as I and all its previous owners have cared for it.

It's a numbers matching 95HP with a Powerglide trans. Full factory tinted glass, electric clock and an AM/FM radio. Needs nothing mechanically. Doesn't drip a drop of anything. 35 year old paint is thin in some spots and original interior shows some minor wear but totally presentable. Odometer reads 80,000 something which I believe to be original. A great Corvair investment for someone not looking to take on a project. Just drive and enjoy..

Asking a reasonable $6500 for Bay State members. Contact me if interested.

John Wingle
508-954-8090
aircooled1969 at gmail.com