BSCC- Early Corvair Rear Bumper FREE to a good home!

Dave and Cynde Silvia redporsche944 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 17:46:36 EDT 2016

Hello All-

While cleaning out my Mom and Dad’s Hose I came across an early Corvair rear bumper (60-64).  The chrome is nice and it only has some very small dings in it.  There is a hole drilled in the center that looks like it was used for a trailer hitch but if you put a bumper bolt in it, it would like very presentable.  You also can’t beat the price: FREE.  If you want it, let me know.  It is at my house in Dartmouth, MA.

Thanks

-Dave S.