BSCC- Corvair Parts - need to go

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 21:32:45 EST 2014

Hi All - I am trying to make some room in my garage.  I have the following parts in used condition. Most parts need to be cleaned up etc.  If anyone wants any of this stuff let me know.  If you come pick it up, it is yours.  If you feel like you need to pay something for it I can accommodate that too.  Whatever no one wants will go for scrap.  Corvair parts are for late model Corvair.
Mark Edmonds - Danielson, CT
	* Differentials
	* 3.27
differential –– small crack in end of throw out bearing tube (does not go back
near seal) - I ran it for one summer in ’66 Corsa before switching to 3.55 diff
	* AD
– 65 manual – turns freely – chip on pinion
	* AF
– 65 PG – does not turn
	* 66-69
empty diff case
	* Appliance five slot mag wheels -  two 14x6, two 14x7– 5x4.75 lug spacing –   backspace about 3.25” –   three center caps (rusty) –   need cleaned up – have oxidation spots
	* Bellhousings – PG and Manual
	* Torque converters and flex plates
	* Turbo Intake Crossover
	* Homemade 2 barrel carb adaptor for turbo
	* Steering Wheels – blue and black
	* 140 and two carb top engine shroud – have some
dings
	* Engine top covers with blower bearing
	* Standard Shift Parts – clutch pedal, gear shift (with
4 speed shifter ball), shift tube/rod, etc.
	* Clutch cross shaft with body bracket
	* Air cleaner crossover – 2 carb. and 4 carb.
	* Dual snorkel air cleaners
	* Front bumper with guards
	* Wheel Covers – Monza and Corsa
	* Carb cross shaft – 2 carb
	* Throttle Rods (diff to carb cross shaft)
	* Clutch rods and forks
	* Engine shroud pieces
	* Front and Rear air grills (below windshield and
rear window)
	* Engine lid (dark blue with 110 emblem) (and one with hole in center used for cool air intake on turbo)
	* Window glass (side windows – don't know which
pieces are what)
	* Transmission front crossmembers
	* Used trailing arm/rear hubs
	* Headers with mufflers – used - tubes rusty but
solid – only one small flat spot – black mufflers with chrome tips (different
length)- older Clarks?
	* empty 4 speed transmission case
	* 4 speed gears
	* Various trim pieces and Headlight trim
	* Starter cores
	* Trunk lock bar (no lock cylinder)
	* Spare tire mount
	* Rear shocks
	* Drive shafts
	* Input shafts
	* Valves and valve springs
	* 65 turbo muffler (input end is split but should
be usable)
	* Oil pans
	* Used cam shafts with gear
	* Clutch disks, flywheels, pressure plates
	* Rear engine cover
	* Pair lower control rods (need new bushings) and brackets
	* Rear crossmember with body brackets and
transmission mounts (mounts need replaced)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Non-Corvair
	* Saginaw three speed transmission – case #3926647
–  Based on case number Gear Ratios are 1=2.85,
2=1.68, 3=1.00
	* New Process A833 Manual 4 speed OD transmission
– from 1980’s 6 cyl Chevy pickup – will bolt to small block Chevy – new
throw-out bearing tube – was checked out by transmission shop – Gear ratios:
1=3.09, 2=1.76, 3=1.00, 4=0.73, R=3.05
	* New Process 4 speed truck transmission with PTO
– from 2wd 1979 Chevy C30 dump truck
	* Chevy V8 distributer – 950 on shaft portion
	* Chevy V8 engine conversion mounts - had been installed
on a 1955 F100 but never on the road
	* David Bradley lawn roller
	* Headers for Chevy small block V8
	* Hooker Headers  - L6124 – long headers for 75-’79 Ford Torino,
Ranchero, LTD-2, Thunderbird – with 351 Windsor – looks like they have never
been installed.
	* Quadrajet carb from 1979 Chevy 350 cid truck
engine - probably needs rebuilt
	* Quadrajet carb from Chevy 307 (early 1980’s?
Caprice wagon) - probably needs rebuilt