BSCC- Fw: June 2014 Mass Cruisers Auto Club Newsletter

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 08:39:02 EDT 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Buchanan <usjbh at comcast.net>
To: Undisclosed recipients2 <usjbh at comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 2:47 PM
Subject: June 2014 Mass Cruisers Auto Club Newsletter

Weather has not been cooperative with our bi-weekly Bass Pro Shops cruises so far but that Is not preventing us from hosting a great cruise to end May on the 29th.
Our fellow club members are also going to be putting on their parking faces to help bring more order for the show car parking which has been fluid up to this point.
As the days get warmer and the families attending our cruises increase we are concerned for their safety so help us by following the parking plan.

This Thursday’s May 29 cruise we expect the following:
·         The 50/50 charity is Journey Forward in Canton, MA a spinal cord injury rehabilitation facility and organization www.journey-forward.org/
·         The Patriots Alumni Club will also be on hand. http://www.patriotsalumni.com/about-us/
·         The Official Norwood Arena 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T Pace Car and possibly Gil Santos who is narrating the movie will be there.
·         The Greyhound Centennial Mobile Museum Tour will also be there www.greyhound.com/tour.

The following link will bring you to the June 2014 Mass Cruisers Auto Club Newsletter
June 2014 Mass Cruisers Newsletter
 If you no longer wish to receive these alerts, type REMOVEin the subject field and reply to this