BSCC- Sad News.......

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 18:37:06 EDT 2014

Hello Friends,

It's with a heavy heart that I share the news of Christine Morse's passing.   Ed & Chris Morse were very active members of our club in the earlier years having owned multiple award winning Corvairs.   Chris has dealt with Diabetes for years and recently had to go on dialysis due to kidney failure.   She underwent open heart surgery and passed away in the hospital.  Our deepest sympathies go out to Ed and family.   We'll keep them in our thoughts and prayers.   It was Ed who got me to join our club nearly 20 years ago.  He and Christine retired to New Hampshire several years ago but he and Chris have always retained their ties to Bay State Corvairs .     Ray 'B'