BSCC- Fw: Monthly meeting reminder - it's tonight! Guest Speaker!

Dave, Cynde, & Elliot Silvia redporsche944 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 16:58:07 EDT 2014

Ok, another way but not particularly cheap. RI does not require a title on
an old car only Mass.  So, when buy an old car in RI and register it in Mass
a copy of the RI registration can be used as proof that the car was
registered in a state that did not require a title.  When you go to register
the car in Mass you simply hand the registry a copy of the RI registration
and your bill of sale and they will give you a title.  If you know someone
in RI sell the car to them and have them register it.  Wait a month or so
and have them sell it back to you in Mass. Then you can go register it in
Mass.

-I did this years ago and it worked - Check with the Mass registry to be
sure that they will accept the RI registration.

Good luck  -Dave