BSCC- Fw: Fort Adams in the Fall car Show Reminder - This Sunday, September 29th from 9am-3pm

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 09:25:34 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Patrick Burke <2013fortadamscarshow at gmail.com>
To: Patrick Burke <2013fortadamscarshow at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:26 PM
Subject: Fort Adams in the Fall car Show Reminder - This Sunday, September 29th from 9am-3pm

A great welcome from the Middletown Rotary Club to all who plan to attend the 12th Annual Fort Adams in the Fall Car Show this Sunday, September 29th in beautiful Newport, RI.  The event will run from 9am to 3pm.
Registration fee is $15.
All funds raised go to support Middletown Rotary charitable causes.
We have added six more vehicle Classes this year in response to entrant suggestions.  We have also modified our method of determining Class winners which will result in a higher quality evaluation of the vehicles present and also a faster processing of the results.
COME HUNGRY… Your Middletown Rotarians will be serving Breakfast and Lunch.
Please bring a canned good to help “fuel” this year’s car show food drive!
Email us at 2013fortadamscarshow at gmail.com if you have any questions.
Best Regards,
The Middletown Rotary Club