BSCC- Fw: Corvairs for sale

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 11:36:12 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: David McMillan <baystatecorvairs at yahoo.com>
To: "dmac632000 at yahoo.com" <dmac632000 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 9:19 AM
Subject: Fw: Corvairs for sale

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jonathan Hancock <tennis4two at att.net>
To: baystatecorvairs at yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:34 PM
Subject: Corvairs for sale

Hello Bay State,
    I am looking for a 1965-69 Corvair coupe to purchase.  had a 1965 Corsa when I was first married and then had to sell when the family came along. I am only interested in a non-modified basically stock type car in excellent condition.  I am 73 and am retired and looking for a car like i had when i was 23 years old.  I live in Wisconsin and transportation is no problem.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Best regards,
    Jonathan Hancock
    262-634-3686