BSCC- Thank You All.....

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 22:23:34 EST 2013

Hi Folks,
Just wanted to thank all of you who attended tonight's last monthly meeting of 2013.
I appreciate all the kind words shared with me tonight as this was my last meeting seated as the Club's President.
I wish Jason Cesana and John Teixeira as well as Dave McMillan and Peter Roca, ("Team - '14"),
all the best when the Monthly Meetings reconvene at the end of January.
Note to George & Ginger DeValk ; Awesome job with tonight's refreshments!!
The members who didn't attend tonight's meeting missed a veritable feast of goodies.   Who's better than you?

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.   Ray 'B'