BSCC- DON'T FORGET.......

cathy sunden cathysunden at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 16:33:58 EST 2013

ray--you are so  funny -hope alls well

From: "bomma at comcast.net" <bomma at comcast.net>
To: Bay State Corvairs (MA) <bsc-list at corvair.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:21 AM
Subject: BSCC- DON'T FORGET.......

Hi everyone.

Good Saturday AM.    Just a reminder, there is a Tech-Day this AM at 10:00 at Lionel's Garage in Millbury.

It's $5.00 PP with Coffee& Donuts from 9:30 and Lunch too is included.   I even made a pot of my famous "Beans & Kielbasa".

You may run out of fuel on your way home but I guarantee you won't run out of 'gas'.

Hope to see a good crowd at Lionel's later this morning.  Ray