BSCC- looking for body parts for my late model vert

John Schwab johnws at warpmail.net
Sat Jan 19 19:19:41 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

After getting my '66 convertible stripped down to bare metal, it turns
out some of it stripped down to nothing but air after the rust was
gone! I am looking for a few misc body sections.  If anybody has any
they are willing to sell, I would be grateful.  The parts I am looking
for most are the right rear quarter panel and nose section pieces.

I am also looking for a complete vert interior.

Please email or call if you can help. 617-306-5530.

Thanks.
/John