BSCC- *****HAPPY THANKSGIVING*****

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 12:16:38 EST 2012

Thanksgiving Greetings to all our Corvair 'Family'.

God Bless you and please keep all our service men and women who can't be with home their families this year in your thoughts. They're vigilance around the world keeps us all safe. We have so much to be thankful for. I spoke with club member Bernie Grynkiewicz last evening. I'm sure his family is thankful to finally have him home after his horrific fire accident and prolonged hospital stay. Bernie is recovering slowly and he may join us at our November Meeting and for that we are all thankful. I hope you can make it 7:00 PM on the 28th as it should be a special meeting ; the last one of 2012.

Ray 'B'