BSCC- Fwd: Hagerty Classic Car TV: Vintage snowmobiles and Jay Leno talks Corvairs

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 11:27:21 EST 2012

Hey Gang, check this out ...

From: news at news.hagerty.com
To: tbuket at aol.com
Sent: 3/3/2012 5:01:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Hagerty Classic Car TV: Vintage snowmobiles and Jay Leno talks Corvairs

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Go here.

	Hagerty Classic Car TV

	Saturday, March 03, 2012

Greetings from Hagerty!

We're happy to provide you with a link to this week's episode of Hagerty Classic Car TV . HCCTV is a weekly Web show that delivers hobby news, market updates, car tips and driving experiences right to your computer.

	http://click.news.hagerty.com/?qs=16cc6f036e5d8edc0559cc48402eb55d06246d5199fc5fc68a19627cc996c358	This week on Hagerty Classic Car TV:
In the latest episode of HCCTV, we make the most of winter in our vintage snowmobile ride along, then discuss Corvairs with Jay Leno. Click here to watch.

We hope you enjoy this week's episode. As always, you're in the driver's seat with Hagerty Classic Car TV. If you no longer wish to receive weekly alerts, it's easy to manage your subscriptions by clicking the link below. And your comments and suggestions are welcome anytime.

See you next week!

Forward this email to a friend.

Manage Subscriptions

Hagerty
141 River's Edge Dr., Suite 200 Traverse City, MI 49684 US
www.hagerty.com | 877.922.9701
We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

http://click.news.hagerty.com/?qs=16cc6f036e5d8edc652d0ef9e503e211bcde640cf92bfdd0b4f0e0267422b754