BSCC- For those transporting children

bandfacs bandfacs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:44:02 EDT 2012

Many of us look to transport children in our Corvairs, but find obstacles
such as:

   - Not enough room for children's safety seats
   - Lap belt only
   - Lap belt not compatible with modern safety seats

Well, I just found a product that is actually a vest that can be worn by a
child, and is a Federally approved safety restraint compatible with modern
vehicle restraint systems as well as lap belt only use in conjunction with
a tether point.  To the latter, I wonder if a tether point could be
installed behind the back seat.  Your thoughts are welcome.

*http://www.safetrafficsystem.com/*

--
Scott Abrahamson