BSCC- The Convention's "Lakeside Picnic"?

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Fri Jun 22 11:34:14 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Here's a 'heads-up' for you. If you're NOT registered for the Convention and have put it off until now, remember CORSA has to receive your pre-registration by June 29th to get the discounted pricing. However some of the events such as the Lakeside Picnic are filling up fast. As of this AM I received an e-mail saying there were only 19 seats left. Some of the Tours are filling up quickly as well. If I were you, I'd go right now to the CORSA website and follow links to the 'Register Now' page so you don't miss out on any of the fun events. You know I'll be at the Ice Cream Social!!

That's it. Hope to see many of you at next Wednesday's June Meeting. Ray 'B'