BSCC- Sunday, Sunday, Sundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 14:00:21 EDT 2012

Just a gentle reminder in case you haven't been marking your calendar or reading your VairForce, the All Chevy Show is this coming Sundaaaaaaaaaaay!

We'll be in "Camp Corvair" as usual. Bring your chairs and some sort of refreshment to share with the folks. It's like one of those old-fashioned picnics!
We'll be debuting our new Club Banners!

Here are the show details from Cruisin Bruce's web site:
Sunday, June 24th, Registration is 9-noon and the awards arrive at 3.
This one is a "must" for Chevy lovers, as 300 or more Chevys & Chevy-powered vehicles descend on
panoramic Diamond Hill Park on Rt 114 in Cumberland.
Go to this link for more of the particulars:
http://www.cruisinbruce.com/CarShowFlyers.html

Be sure to write "Bay State Corvairs" as your club affiliation!

Dave