BSCC- NEWSFLASH

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 12:29:22 EDT 2012

Hello everyone.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but one of our members is in a 'Burn Center' in Boston.

I received 2 calls, minutes apart, early this morning from Augie Kropa and Walt Carlson telling me that they saw on their local Springfield, MA TV station that Bernie Grynkiewicz was badly burned in a 'flashfire' at his home in Southampton, MA. He was transported to Boston for treatment of severe burns to the upper portion of his body. It sounds quite serious and I hope to have more details soon.

I'm asking that you all keep our friend 'Bernie' in your thoughts and prayers in the days and weeks ahead. Ray 'B'