BSCC- Convention Concours help still needed

Ron Manwaring ramanwaring at cox.net
Wed Jun 6 17:28:52 EDT 2012

Thanks for the reply Christine. Here is some more info from Ken. I'm not sure if all of the below is actually required (maybe less if you will just be helping with score input), but let us know.

Ron M
CT Corsa
Thanks for asking....we really need help in the Scoring Room. (Sales pitch- it is air conditioned and has its own bathroom*).

You'd need to attend the Concours Judges Meeting (Wednesday July 25, 4:00-5:00 PM)and report to the Scoring Room (President's Suite) Thursday afternoon (around 4:00 PM) for a run-through. Then, Friday AM (7:30 AM) return to the Scoring Room. The Concours effectively should run from about 10:00 AM until maybe 3:00 PM or so. You'll get a voucher (courtesy of CORSA) for a free lunch at the American Grill (in the hotel). It will likely be a buffet type thing. The Hospitality Suite is next door to the Scoring Room in case other things are needed.

We'll have 10 laptops (if you have a PC with Excel installed it would be really great if you could bring it). There will be two groups of five folks and all you do is enter the scores from the Judges onto the Excel sheet. We'll have some numeric keypads for the folks who like to use them. Harry Jensen will coordinate that room. Looks like we have at least four (4) "veterans". so you don't need to be experienced.

You'd be most welcomed as a volunteer.

Ken Schifftner