BSCC- Convention Concours help still needed

Christine Grynkiewicz c.grynkiewicz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:06:40 EDT 2012

Hi Ron,
  I am planning on attending some of the convention, as of yet I do not
have my schedule for that part of july so I do not know yet what days I
will be there. I do have a laptop and I am willing to help in anyway that
the group may need me. I know I have kinda unofficially volunteered to help
with the valve cover races. Please let me know what I can do. I should know
my exact availability with in the next few weeks.
   Thanks
      Christine