BSCC- Sturbridge

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 2 13:01:35 EDT 2012

Hey gang. I know a few of you were at the meeting on Wednesday night and heard that I was trying to get a photo shoot of Vairs for the July Communique. Unfortunately the lakeside is unavailable to us which limits us to the front portico of the hotel. That limits the amount of cars(trucks) that I can have there. I pretty much have all the cars I need but greatly thank anyone that was willing to come up. The only one I could use is an early convertible. I would like to have a 62 as its that models 50th anniversary but any early convertible will do! Call me today so I can plan on your car being there. Photo shoot is around 1ish. 401-692-0852.
 I wish we could of had way more but things were out of my hands with the hotels schedule. Thanks all.

Jason Cesana
Sent from my iPhone