BSCC- Okay

Jon Guignard gnard at empire.net
Mon Jul 9 22:03:55 EDT 2012

Hi Christine

So sorry to hear about your Dad's unfortunate accident.  I sure hope he is doing OK.  Will he be able to come to a few minutes of the convention?

The valve cover race is scheduled for Sat morning.  If you are able to make it, we would love to have you help out with keeping track of the win/lose matrix like you did for us at the DustOff.

Take care and hope to see you at convention

Ginny