BSCC- TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS – IT SAYS IT ALL.

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 18:24:49 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

C lub m ember Ed Longpre from RI was nice enough to share this video with me. It touched me and so in the spirit of the Christmas Season and last weeks insanity in CT, I'd like to share it with you. Like me , you may be inspired to pass it along as well. God Bless all of our Corvair family members. I speak for all our club's officers in wishing each and every one of you joy and peace in 2013.

Sincerely,
Ray Bombardier

TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS – IT SAYS IT ALL. Merry Christmas !

Click here THIS IS REALLY WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT.

.

OVERSTOCK iPads: $33.93
Get New Apple iPads for $33.93! Limit One Per Customer. Get One Now!
BidCactus.com =