BSCC- lasalette show

Ray bomma at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 10:09:03 EDT 2012

Hi Bob and Elaine

I'm thinking no because we are going to the CT CORSA show on Sat and we have to meet the caravan in N. Smithfield, RI at 7:00 AM on Sat and we're going to a winery after the show too.  Are you folks going to that show too?

If not, have a great time in Attleboro.  I might go but really doubt it.  We'd be getting home way too late and the car would be all dirty, tank empty, yada, yada, yada!

I'll see you guys at the monthly meeting this Wednesday.   Ray

Sent from my iPad