BSCC- Have a Happy Easter and Passover!

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Sun Apr 8 08:23:33 EDT 2012

Good Morning Dave and ALL,

Just about to pop our little "Hammie" into the oven and thought I'd share our Easter/Passover wishes with everyone as well. There aren't too many 'family' days left any more and that's sad but I won't go down that road today. Just a reminder that our next Corvair 'family' day is fast coming up on Sunday, May 6th at Raffael's in Walpole. Hope you all have a wonderful day today and plan to join us on 5/6 for our Annual Spring Brunch . ( Weather permitting, bring your 'vair! )

Peace & Love to all. Ray & Kathy