BSCC- Tune in to Chronicle on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 7:30 pm on Channel 5

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 08:26:03 EDT 2011

Hi All.....

In case you're interested, tune in to Chronicle on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 7:30 pm on Channel 5. One segment takes place at a recent Bass Pro Thursday night Cruise . They were filming an old Chevy right behind our own Tom & Tina Russ so keep your eyes glued to the background for a certain black '69 Corvair Coupe. I hope it's not on the 'cutting room floor.' Ray

Ctrl + Click to follow: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/chronicle/index.html

Top Stories: Panel #2 shows an aerial shot of the August 18 Bass Pro Shops cruise.

Tune in to Chronicle

On Monday, September 1 9, 2011 at 7:30 pm on Channel 5

For a special feature on the Larz Anderson Auto Museum featuring Executive Board Member - Joe Freeman, Museum Member - Tom Larsen, young car guys - Phil Velez and Alex Freedman.

On Monday, it's pedal to the medal on Chronicle. JC Monahan checks out the stunning Larz Anderson Auto Museum as well as hot new convertibles; we put you right behind the driver's seat to feel firsthand the g-forces of an Indy Car ride at New Hampshire Motor Speedway; and we cruise on down to Patriot Place for a night of automotive nostalgia, including an encounter with a blast from the past (does the old Chevy sound familiar?). Plus, forget about the ups and downs of the stock market - we meet a man whose portfolio is mobile: vintage vehicles.