BSCC- Corvairs on the Grapevine this Sundaaaaaaaay (October 23)

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 16:02:11 EDT 2011

at Nashoba Valley Winery. Questions came up about details (thanks Tex!).

If you are planning to go, shoot for an 11 AM arrival time to beat the hoards. They will have BBQ food offerings, however, feel free to BYOF&W (Bring Your Own Food & Water to hydrate). Nashoba has many varietiesof wines, spirits, and microbrews.
The festival there is advertised as follows:

BLUEGRASS AND BREWSWelcome to Nashoba Valley Winery for one of everyone's favorite festivals of the fall season.This festival highlights the hand crafted micro-brewed beers of our brewer Thomas Knight.   Relax, sit back, and enjoy some bluegrass music by Southern Rail.  Stroll by the pavilion, visit JAAS snack shack to purchase a cider donut or a caramel apple, savor the smells of our barbecue provided by the chef’s from our restaurant, J’s.  And finally, we invite you to take a tour of our winery or simply taste many of our award winning wines Sign up for our winery tour in front of the wine shoppe at the information table. SOUTHERN RAIL
Southern Rail’s music is high energy exuberant fun, with riveting harmonies, irreverent humor and sparkling banjo and mandolin solo work.  Their songs have graced Bluegrass Unlimited’s Top Thirty Singles Chart receiving heavy national airplay.  Southern Rail has a loyal fan base that makes every concert an event that the whole family can enjoy.  So relax, put down your blanket and enjoy the music.

http://www.nashobawinery.com/index.aspx

if you want to check out more or get directions.

Dave
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Noon - 5:00 p.m.

No Admission or Parking Fees